How Paycell Grew Their Digital Service Revenues in Partnership with DOCOMO Digital
Paycell is Turkcell’s fintech arm, providing their customers and merchants with innovative mobile payment solutions. Since 2015, DOCOMO Digital, the world’s leading app store integrator for direct carrier billing, has been helping Paycell grow its revenues from Google Play Store and Samsung and Huawei app store carrier billing.
As an alternative payment method integrator, Paycell is intent on providing leading-edge content to its users, supporting them on their way to becoming a cashless society.
When Paycell started working with DOCOMO Digital, they relied on their partner’s expertise in driving adoption and transaction volumes for app stores. Paycell’s goals were to:
- Grow their revenues from app stores carrier billing in the long term
- Reach more app store users
- Boost the number of direct carrier billing transactions in selected app stores.
Some of the remarkable results they have got from the partnership:
- Five-fold growth in average monthly unique paying users in Google Play Store from Q4 2015 to Q4 2020.
- x4 increase in revenues and 68.9% growth in unique paying users in Huawei App Gallery between Q1 2020 and Q4 2020.
For more details of the case study and the results the partnership with DOCOMO Digital brought for Paycell, download the full case study.
Get Case Study